Waterproofing a tiled roof is necessary, since the layer of roof tiles is not completely water impermeable: water may penetrate either through cracks, overlaps or imperfections in the roof tiles construction or under the appropriate combination of rain and wind. Waterproofing is carried out on top of the roof tiles by using special sealing membranes and pure acrylic roof waterproofing coatings.
Beyond effective waterproofing, the membranes and pure acrylic roof waterproofing coatings applied by Connoisseur Roofs have the following properties:
- It is water resistant, as well as vapor-permeable.
- It is long lasting with excellent expansion and contraction capabilities.
- It has sufficient strength.
- It is easy to apply.
- It has a 15 to 18 year life expectancy.
- It carries a 10 year guarantee against leakages.